Prefill info from WP User meta info

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can I hide the name and email fields and just pull those from the logged-in user’s profile data?
    Assuming yes, if I do choose to display the field, can I pre-fill it (e.g. Jonathan Doe) but allow them to edit (e.g. John Doe)?
    Same for email, maybe they want to use a different email from their profile email just for this one event.

Clifford P

The name / e-mail fields are automatically hidden for logged-in users, and the user’s profile data is used.

It’s possible to re-add these fields using the API (i.e. just add elements with id ‘name’ or ’email’), but I’d need to double check because I believe the plug-in uses the user’s profile e-mail regardless.

Stephen Harris

Is there a filter to get rid of the “Not You?” link?

Dave Navarro

Hi Dave – yes, I’ve just posted it here: http://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/feature-requests-for-fes/

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.