Possible bug in Recurring Events

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Possible bug in Recurring Events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen!

We’ve believe we’ve discovered a problem with recurring events. Two symptoms arise after creating a recurring event which spans several days:

(a) The Start Date/Time of the second instance of the event is reported as the End Date/Time of the original first instance of the event, even though the events do not overlap or adjoin, being several weeks apart.

(b) The second instance of the event is not the same length as the original first instance of the event.

No tickets need to be set up for this to occur.

The symptoms occur whether the Start/End Date/Times are set to non-overlapping times or as ‘All Day’.

We’ve got a clean, backed-up test version of the site for you to verify the fault, and (if you want) test and experiment on. We’ve also got a fuller description, plus a verified sequence for reproduction of the problems.

We’d appreciate it if you’d contact me by email so we can send you the URL & login details, along with the full details as mentioned above.

Thanks!

John Tipper

Hi John, I’ve just sent you an email.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.