PolyLang and Full Calendar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniele Romeo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

This is a slightly different issue to previous PolyLang issue.

When using the category attribute with full calendar shortcode, the calendar displays all languages rather than just the current one. Any ideas?

See http://ccil.org.uk/en/congregations/croydon/calendar/ – check September.

Tim Hyde

That’s odd, selecting a category just adds a tax_query to the event query. I’ll dig into this and see how that might be affecting Polylang…

Stephen Harris

Hello Tim. Stephen,
    It would grateful form me to have your help. This is my scenario: Event Organizer Pro + Polylang.
    Is there a way to manage events in 2 languages? I’ve seen that Tim did it on his site.
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. Best. Dan

Daniele Romeo
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.