PHP8.1 Compatibility

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey Stephen
    I’m testing PHP 8.1 with WP 6.0.1, but I’m getting these errors when logging in to the admin panel:

Warning: The magic method EO_Uasort::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home_pr5/i/n/industria.ch/htdocs/dev.mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/utility-functions.php on line 345

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home_pr5/i/n/mysite.com/htdocs/dev.mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/utility-functions.php:345) in /home_pr5/i/n/mysite.com/htdocs/dev.mysite.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1421

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home_pr5/i/n/mysite.com/htdocs/dev.mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/utility-functions.php:345) in /home_pr5/i/n/mysite.com/htdocs/dev.mysite.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1424

Can you please check?
    Thanks!

Oliver Flueckiger

Hi Oliver,

Although I couldn’t reproduce that warning (though I would expect to) I’ll be releasing an update shortly to resolve it, and some other PHP 8.1 related warnings.

Please note, however, that WordPress itself is not fully compatible with PHP 8.1

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.