PHP Fatal error on Relevanssi index building

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug PHP Fatal error on Relevanssi index building

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heyho,
    I’m running the following setup:
    WP 3.5.1 | EO 1.7.3 | Relevanssi 3.1.4

When I try to build an index for the Relevanssi search function, I get the following error:
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function eo_locate_template() in [webserveradress]/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/classes/class-eo-event-list-widget.php on line 166

When I deactivate EO, index gets build without problem, but obviously doesn’t index events (which is the idea of the whole thing)

Otherwise EO works just fine, so I’m thinking of a bug? Maybe somewhere around calling the files from the backend admin site is not considered?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Best regards
    and waiting for the pro version anxiously 🙂

Andreas

whyservices

Could you try moving the include function (including templates file) on this line to outside the elseif conditional ( line181 for example). Does that resolve it?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.