Pending bookings affect bookings cap

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Pending bookings affect bookings cap

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I keep getting events stating they are sold out but they are not. I may have multiple ticket types for an event so I use the cap booking option to ensure I do not oversell. On digging into this it seems that pending tickets are being counted in the cap amount even though reserve pending tickets is not checked in the bookings settings. If I increase the cap to a much higher amount then at some point it makes tickets available but there is no logic to it. For example I may have 10 of 1 ticket and 5 of another with a cap of 10. I currently have 9 bookings but event shows sold out (there were also 2 pending bookings). I have made the pending booking cancelled so it no longer affected the count but even if I increase my cap to 15 it shows sold out but if i increase to 19 it shows 1 available (which is correct)

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Christian Willis.
    Christian Willis

Hi Chris,

We discussed this via e-mail but I just want to updated this thread for the benefit of others.

There is a bug affecting events with multiple dates, selling tickets by date and applying a cap whereby the bookings appear to be counted twice with respect to applying the cap. A fix for this issue will be released shortly.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.