Paypal payment Options not working

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Paypal payment Options not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When client gets to payment screen and tries to pay via paypal they get this message

“Cookie Nonce is invalid”

Please advise how to rectify this,

Thank you

Kim Norton

Hi Kim,

When a user is logged-in, and using the REST API (which is what the booking/payments does), a randomly generated string (a nonce) is sent to prevent cross-origin request attacks.

In this instance, it appears that string is not being sent, or an incorrectly value is sent, or otherwise the validation of that string is failing. I can’t replicate this issue, so it might be particular to your set-up, but if you are able to provide access to the site, I’ll be happy to investigate further. Please get in touch via this form: https://wp-event-organiser.com/contact/

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.