out of memory

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Barry Meadows 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve been using event organiser for a number of years

In the last week I have been unable to view new events )that is all old events work OK, but any that I add now give an ‘out of memory’ error:

PHP Fatal error Out of memory (allocated 838860800) (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in …/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/includes/event-organiser-templates.php on line 310

[17-Jun-2022 08:57:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error Out of memory (allocated 838860800) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in …/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5275

[17-Jun-2022 08:57:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error Out of memory (allocated 838860800) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I’ve tried all the usual debugging routes (disabling plugins etc)

WP V6.0
    Event Organiser: version: 3.12.0, author: Stephen Harris, Auto-updates disabled
    Event Organiser Posterboard: version: 3.0.1, author: Stephen Harris, Auto-updates disabled
    Event Organiser Pro: version: 3.3.6, author: Stephen Harris, Auto-updates disabled

Barry Meadows

Do I need to say I’m using the pro version?

I’ve tried updating PHP to V8 and changing theme – same problem
    I can add (and view) new posts pages and media with no problem
    I can add new events but can’t view them

Please help

Barry Meadows

I have tracked the error down to a custom template.

All solved

Barry Meadows
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.