Open event cal to specific date via URL

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Open event cal to specific date via URL

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I want to link the date in an event listing card to open to the event calendar on the day of the event to see the full day’s events. So, im trying to do something like: mywebsite.com/event-calendar/?date=6-21. Is this possible?

A D

Unfortunately not, a recurring event still has a single page (i.e. a page for the entire event, not a page for each date)..

You can add a query variable with the date to the event listing (Although I’m not sure what you are referring to – is it the posterboard or the calendar or event list?), but the plug-in won’t do anything with it. However, the templates are designed to be overridable so you could modify them to use that date query variable and render different content accordingly.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.