Nothing happens when clicking pay

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Nothing happens when clicking pay

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erik Engstrand 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After having used the plugin with pro and stripe for years. Suddenly it stopped working 18/10.

• Fill in all fields in a booking
    • Select a ticket
    • Click pay

After that the loading thing next to the button flashes but nothing more happens.
    What should happen is that new content should show up under the button. For us it used to be a selection between offline payment and Stripe.

Erik Engstrand

Here is a form where we have this problem: https://www.skatastrippeln.se/event/skatastrippeln-2022/

Erik Engstrand

One clue here is that it stopped working after WordPress updated itself to 5.3.14.

Erik Engstrand

I can confirm that after downgrading wordpress to 5.3.13 it works again.

There are though a bunch of security updates in 5.3.14 so it would be nice to be able to do that upgrade.

Erik Engstrand

Hi Erik,

I’ve not tested with 5.3.14, but I have tested with 6.0.3 which includes the same changes (https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress/compare/5.3.13…5.3.14) and I haven’t been able to replicate this issue.

The issue you describe suggests its a JavaScript error. When you click pay do you see any errors in your browser console? In the ‘network’ tab of the browser console do you see a POST request to /wp-json/eventorg/v1/booking? What is the HTTP status and the body of the response?

Stephen Harris

Hello

I have now downgraded to 5.3.13 so I don’t have any easy way to test this again on 5.3.14.

When I did last week I could see a request that returned 200 after clicking on the Pay button. I don’t have more details.
    I couldn’t see any errors in the debugger.

Erik Engstrand
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.