No Redirect to PayPal for Logged Out Users

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug No Redirect to PayPal for Logged Out Users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. The issue I am seeing is that when a user is logged out or does not have an account they are not being redirected to PayPal for payment. There is no error message, the page simply reloads with /#eobookings at the end of the slug. One of my tests did go through as a pending booking even though I was never redirected for payment. I tested logged in, and I am redirected as expected. This is the only payment gateway enabled and is set to live. The license key is valid as it was just updated today, and the plugin is up to date as well.

Please let me know if I can supply any other detail that would help. The form is located here: https://carrierclinic.org/events/mental-health-first-aid-training/.

David Schmeltzle

Hi David,

When redirecting the user to PayPal for payment the plug-in doesn’t make any distinction between logged-in and logged-out users. There is likely another plug-in, or theme, that is causing this. I’d recommend disabling your other plug-ins one-by-one until the issue does not occur. If you can identify a plug-in, I’d be happy to investigate further to see if it can be fixed.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.