No payment gateway on mobile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie Brashear 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, the payment options (PayPal and Stripe) show on desktop but on mobile they do not. I tested on Safari and Chrome for ios.
    https://alert.dsites.us/events/25-hour-salesperson-post-license-class-day/

Leslie Brashear

Hi Leslie,

Just checked this using firefox and chrome on an android device, and the options do appear. I don’t have an ios device to hand at the moment, but I’ll check using browser stack, however it would be unlikely to work on mobile operating system and not another.

Stephen Harris

I’ll try disconnecting from my wi-fi in case that slowed it down at that time. If you can’t duplicate the issue maybe it is just on my phone. Strange!

Leslie Brashear

It is working now! Thank you.

Leslie Brashear
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.