No Events & Advanced Fields drop down

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions No Events & Advanced Fields drop down

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ccnetadmin 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve just added FES and entered the licence etc.

When in new form mode there is no drop down arrow in the advanced and events field select, so I can’t add any additional fields to the form.

What am I doing wrong?

ccnetadmin

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reporting this. This a UI bug with WordPress 4.4.2 – there will be patch release shortly. The metaboxes are still functional: if you click the right hands side of the titlebar (where you would normally expect to see the toggle arrow) it should still open/close the metabox.

Stephen Harris

Thanks for the prompt reply – that gets round it ok. I must have clicked everywhere but the right spot when trying to get it to to work.

Unfortunate timing on my part with WP upgrade and adding FES to my site at the same time.

ccnetadmin
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.