No eo-venues functions working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

I’m developing a custom shortcode and for some reason I can’t get any of the functions in the venue-functions package to work. I’ve created a loop that successfully returns events, and other EO functions such as eo_get_the_start work fine – but for some reason, no venue-related functions work, even though my events have venues.

Do you have any idea what might be going on?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Shankie

I should add that, even if I explicitly pass an event ID, such as eo_venue_name(299), I still get null returned.

Andrew Shankie

It was late when I wrote that last night and I forgot to include code. Here’s a pastie with my code

http://pastie.org/9102758

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Andrew Shankie.
    • This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Andrew Shankie.
    Andrew Shankie

Hi Andrew,

eo_get_venue_name() expects the venue ID (if given an integer) or the venue slug (if given a string). All venue functions expect the venue ID/slug with the exception of eo_get_venue() which returns the venue’s ID given and event ID.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.