No email to bookees of Offline-Payment bookings

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug No email to bookees of Offline-Payment bookings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sven Albrecht 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Since a few months I work for a small local organization and look after their website, making updates and so on.
    And so I updated their very old version of Event Organiser Pro (1.11.11) to version 3.2.0.
    Works fine except bookees of Offline-Payment bookings now didn’t receive any email anymore.
    They only get an email, if the status is changed manually to “confirmed”.
    But the special “Offline Payment Email” is not send.
    The checkbox for “Offline Payment Email” is checked and the “Offline Payment (Email) Instructions” are filled.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Best wishes
    Sven

Sven Albrecht

Hi Sven,

Are these free events? Or have you added the line:

add_filter('eventorganiser_booking_skip_payment_options', '__return_true');

Stephen Harris

No. Neither this nor that.

Any other ideas?

My client want to go back to the old version, but that is not really a solution either.

Sven Albrecht
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.