No Booking-Button after Update – Event booking form

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug No Booking-Button after Update – Event booking form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adrian Maleska 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I followed your step by step manual how to upgrade the event booking form. And now the submit button is gone. I wonder how this could happen.
    Are you sure I should delete the button code? :

<div class="eo-booking-purchase-row">

<input type="submit" class="<?php echo esc_attr( $booking_form->get_form_button_classes() );?>" value="<?php echo esc_attr( $booking_form->get_form_button_text() );?>"> " style="display:none" >

</div>

Every eo plugin is at the latest version. Ideas?

Adrian Maleska

Hi Adrian,

That is for 1.8 (currently in beta), But yes, after updating to 1.8, you’ll want to remove the button from the booking form template if you have edited or moved it.

Stephen Harris

Hi Adrian,

That is for 1.8 (currently in beta), But yes, after updating to 1.8, you’ll want to remove the button from the booking form template if you have edited or moved it.

Stephen Harris

Oh, I really should read compare the version numbers first 😉 You’re right, I’m running the 1.7.3 Pro so this can’t work. I’m to early with this 😉
    By the way I have my own versions of this two templates:
    eo-booking-form.php
    event-meta-event-single.php

Adrian Maleska
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.