New FES form made

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

when added to calendar – most fields are skipped (all custom fields like name, phone…)

How do I get all fields on FES event submitted o show on calendar event for that event?

Matthew Kleinosky

can I put the categories to select from on the FES form?

Matthew Kleinosky

OK I figured out how to add Event categories, but want meat form fields” (I thin they are called) to appear when user views the event

Matthew Kleinosky

Hi Matthew,

Custom fields have to be added to the template manually.

You can create your own single-event.php (in your theme) or you can copy the event-meta-single-event.php template into your theme and edit that.

To display a custom field you can add something like (using eo_events_extra as an example custom field):

if ( get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'eo_event_extra', true ) ) {
         printf( '<strong>Dress Code:</strong> %s',  esc_html( get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'eo_events_extra', true ) );
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.