Multiple tickets of the same type showing

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Multiple tickets of the same type showing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Not sure why this is happening, but I am getting multiple tickets of the same type showing, so instead of one instance of Adult and one instance of Concession showing, I get two of each (see https://edfoc.org.uk/events/world-bike-girl-uk-tour/).

It is not a serious issue, but it is annoying.

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

It looks like you’ve got two identical pairs of tickets (they have different IDs). However, the two adult tickets and two concession tickets have the same ‘order’ attribute value, so that might explain why you’re only seeing two tickets in the edit event page.

I’ll try and replicate this and deploy an update in the next few days. Please note, once resolved you’ll see all 4 tickets in the edit event page – but you shouldn’t delete the duplicate ones, as prior bookings may have booked using those tickets.

Is the duplicate tickets happening for every event, or just this particular one?

Stephen Harris

It doesn’t happen every time, but it has happened before. I ended up deleting the event and creating a new one, as the number of tickets increased every time I edited the event.

Kim Harding

I’ve just tried altering the database values on a test site to try and replicate this – but I’m not able to replicate the issue. I made an assumption that you can only see one of each ticket in the edit event page – is that the case?

Stephen Harris

After viewing the page and going back to edit the additional did appear in the edit page, so I tried deleting them and they kept coming back.

But just recently I deleted them and they haven’t reappeared since. Really not sure what is going on.

Kim Harding

Im having the same issue.

When I or my colleague add tickets for an event, it seems to add duplicates the ticket sometimes.

Michael Fritz

It affect series with multiple events. When I create tickets, every time I save, the tickets will not be updated but created anew.

here is a descrioption of the problem.
    https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/10044

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Michael Fritz.
    Michael Fritz

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting the bug. I’ve just sent you an email about this.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.