Multiple registration when clicking book button

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Multiple registration when clicking book button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I don’t know if this is to be considered a bug, but I’ve got a client whose users are apparently clicking the book button an excessive amount of times, resulting in multiple registrations on the same user.
    I haven’t been able to ask directly, but trying to click the button many times results in multiple registrations when testing. Is there something you can do to prevent this, or is it just a user error? Thanks.

Per Soderlind

Hi Per,

Are you as to link to the site in question? The book button should be disabled once clicked (and a ‘waiting’ animation appears).

There maybe a JavaScript error on the site preventing this from functioning.

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,
    Thanks for getting back to me. This is a testsite:
    http://nettsteder.regjeringen.no/kjapptest/events/event/bookingtest/

Clicking the button multiple times results in many registrations.

Our site uses a MU setup.

Per Soderlind

Hi Per,

Thanks for the link. I’ve looked into this, and there is a bug in that the submit button is not being disabled as intended. I shall release an update shortly.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.