Missing tables after instalation

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Missing tables after instalation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I provided the installation from the Install plugin admin menu at the latest version of WP. The installation was without any error message. But during the activation of the plugin i get:

There has been an error with Event Organiser. One or more tables are missing:

hnizdo_eo_events
    hnizdo_eo_venuemeta

Please try re-installing the plugin.

I tryied to reinstall it several times but the problem is still present. Thanks for help.

Kamil

Kamil Konečný

Hi Kamil,

Do you know if the mysql account that WordPress uses has permission to create tables. The MySQL commands are fairly simple, and this is the first time I have known this to happen, so I suspect it could be permissions issue.

If you are comfortable accessing the database server then you could manually create the tables, but failing that if you are able to provide access to the site I could investigate the issue more.

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,
    I’m sure that the permission is correct, I was installing WooCommerce and other plugins without problems.
    Where I find the tables definition?

Kamil Konečný

See https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser/blob/develop/includes/event-organiser-install.php#L63

You could add checks for $wpdb->last_error to see what the error says. What version of MySQL are you running?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.