Map and Event Details

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My question is a two parter.

1. On the map, when you hover over the markers, is there a way to show the venue address? On Google maps this happens and if you click in the event details it will pop up the address.

2. Within Event Details, I need to change the font size and I don’t know where to go for that.

Bryan Wooding

Hi Bryan,

Is this the map on the front-end submission form, or on the single event page, or from a shortcode?

At present the front-end submission form doesn’t display a tooltip, but I shall look into that.

The events page map / map from the shortcode display a tooltip when you click on the marker. (There is a shortcode option to toogle this on/off, see the examples on this page).

Regarding font-sizes, the best thing to do is to edit the style.css file of your (child) theme. I wasn’t sure if you meant event details on the submission form, or the single event page – if you let me know exactly what needs adjusting then I can be more specific in what you would need to do.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.