Mantra Bug or not?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I´m having a problem using event organizers own template. The result of the links shows up in the sidebar an not in the content bar.
    Is there a way to fix that?

I,m using Mantra

I´ve just bought the pro version and it´s useless to me if this doesn’t work

Best regards

Urban

Urban Norlander

Hi Urban,

Is this the theme?

It’s neither a bug with Event Organiser or the theme – the default templates don’t always function with a theme (one size can’t fit all). However, the templates can be readily edited to suit the mark-up of your theme. Simply copy the relevant templates files from wp-content/event-organiser/templates into your theme (in your case archive-events.php.taxonomy-event-category.php.taxonomy-event-venue.php -which are all broadly the same ) and edit them there.

Documentation can be found here, however if you get stuck feel free to send me an e-mail via this form. Typically the easiest thing to do is to create a copies of your theme’s archive.php or index.php, rename them to match the above names and edit as desired (typically removing publication date and adding echo eo_get_the_start( ... ); as used in the default template),

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.