Logout link all over the booking form

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Logout link all over the booking form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

after upgrading to wp 3.6, eo 2.2.1 and eo pro 1.3.1 respectively, I get my DOM messed up in the booking form. When a user is logged in, they get the “You are logged in as x, not you?” message with logout link but this link is repeated a total of 4 times, spanning across all the elements of the booking form (so that when you click anywhere in the booking form you are being logged out).

Also, one of the “strong” tags does not appear to be closed as any text that comes after the booking form will be rendered in bold. Since this glitch is rather obvious and disabling I suspect that not everyone is experiencing it. What could be causing this and how do I fix it?

Best,
    Markus

• This topic was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  Markus.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  Markus.
    Markus

Hi Markus,

This affects users using the plug-in with one of the available translations enabled. There is an error in the .mo file, and I’ll be updating shortly.

Oddly this behaviour did not occur in pre-release testing. So I suspect that the distributed copies had an out-of-date .mo files. In the unlikely event that the problem persists after 1.3.2 please use this form so I can give you a corrected copy of the .mo/,po files and investigate further.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Stephen Harris

Thanks. Updating the mo file fixed the issue.

Markus

Thanks Markus. .mo files were corrected in the 1.3.2 release too.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.