Listing events takes almost 1 min

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Listing events takes almost 1 min

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem loading all events in the backend. It takes almost 1 minute (sometimes more) to load the first page of the list.

Do you know the reason? I have more than 7000 events in the database

Thank you

Tomás Miplanhoy

Hi Tomás,

Have you tried a plug-in like Query Monitior – this has a feature which shows you the time spent on each of the database queries.

The likely culprit is the query to pull out 20 events. It does this ordered by event date, so it needs to join the eo_events table and then group it by the event ID (each event only appears once, even if its recurring).

Do you get the same delay with the admin events calendar?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.