[Line 2095] Incomplete scheduling information

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums iCal Extension [Line 2095] Incomplete scheduling information

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My Calendar isn’t updating or pulling in events. I’ve deleted and re-added the feed. Installed latest update etc with the same error: [Line 2095] Incomplete scheduling information. I’m not sure what else to try.

Garret Cleversley

Hi Garret,

Do you have a link to the iCal feed? This error will happen if the event is recurring monthly but the iCal feed doesn’t specify whether it is by date (e.g 5th of every month) or by day (e.g. first Friday of every month).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.