JS error: occurrence is undefined

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug JS error: occurrence is undefined

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Bresnan 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This recurring event ended last month, then we extended its occurrences to the end of this year (2021). Now all occurrences are showing up as SOLD OUT. I see the js error in my Firefox dev tools, but I’ve no idea how to fix it.

see here: https://d.pr/i/pMUoZ6

Can you please help? It’s urgent, of course, as no one can book for this event right now.

Michael Bresnan

Hi Michael,

I’ve not had chance to verify this, but its probable that this is caused by the tickets not being assigned to the new dates.

Edit the event, and edit each of the tickets, and click “select all” under the calendar. Update the events.

This will assign the tickets to the new dates and it should then become bookable again.

Stephen Harris

Perfect! Thank you so much!!

Michael Bresnan
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.