Issue with ticket booking

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Harding 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have been told by one of my customers that there is an issue with booking tickets, this is the information which she sent me

I get the following error when I try to submit:

“`
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in … /event-organiser-pro/includes/form-customiser/class-eo-booking-form-element.php on line 1455
    “`

I have selected 2 adult tickets, but there is nowhere to enter card details.

I am using a Mac and Chrome version Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Looks like an issue with the new Stripe two-step process

Kim Harding

The user has now managed to buy tickets and sent me a follow-up email to say that

Possibly the issue was because I already had an account and didn’t
    realise, so the email address was seen as duplicate. It worked when I
    reset the password for my account and bought the tickets when signed
    in.

Hope this helps

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

Sounds like possible a javascript error on the page which caused the booking form not to be submitted correctly (the page shouldn’t reload, but if they are seeing that warning it probably has).

Do you have a link to the booking form?

Stephen Harris
    Kim Harding

It has been fairly busy today and that was the only person who has said they had problems with it, but I thought it was worth getting things checked

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

I’ve just checked and I couldn’t see any javascript errors. I was able to create a booking, or thought I didn’t complete the payment.

Stephen Harris

I have had 60 bookings since then without problems, so maybe it was just an issue with that customer’s browser.

Kim Harding
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.