Issue with FES

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have just installed and added the license key for the FES plugin,
    but when I try to access the submission forms, the page is blank.
    We’re running WordPress 4.4.1, and Event Organiser Version 3.0.4.

Katie Emery

Hi Katie,

Is this the submission forms admin page? I assume you mean the entire page is blank which suggests a fatal error. Can you tell me what the error logs say? If you’re not sure how to view your server’s error logs you can try enabling debug mode and that should print the error message to the page.

Stephen Harris

Yes, this is for the submission form admin page. I’m getting this error:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
    /var/www/html/IPWP/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1773

Katie Emery

Hi Katie,

That’s odd – I wouldn’t expect the page to be taking anywhere near that amount of time. Could you got to Events in the admin menu and click ‘Help’ at the top right and follow the link that says ‘Debugging Event Organiser’. That will take you to a page where you can download a system information file – essentially a summary of your WordPress and server configurations. If you could upload that file using this form: http://wp-event-organiser.com/contact/

One thing worth trying is disabling all other plugins temporarily, and switching to a default theme. Clearly the page is doing a lot of work on that admin screen which it doesn’t normally do – this could be caused by a plug-in conflict and if so, once that plug-in is identified I can look into what needs to be done to fix it.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.