Incorrect spelling of argument in eo_insert_venue

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Incorrect spelling of argument in eo_insert_venue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Not 100% a bug, but took me a while to figure out why when I created a venue through a hook it was only setting the latitude, and setting longitude to 0. Double checked the source code, and there it was – the function is expecting (and using) longtitude rather than longitude

Owen Morris

Hi Owen,

That’s embarrassing! My apologies for the time you spent in debugging that, but thank you for raising it. This will be fixed in the next update. The changes will be backwards compatible, so you wont need to make any changes, though it would advisable to update your code.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.