iCal Sync 1.2 Fatal Error when activating

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug iCal Sync 1.2 Fatal Error when activating

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

purchased and installed ICal Sync when i tried to activate it i got this error:

Warning: require_once(DIR/ical-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/56/8776056/html/mlwgs/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ical-sync/event-organiser-ical-sync.php on line 620

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘DIR/ical-functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/56/8776056/html/mlwgs/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ical-sync/event-organiser-ical-sync.php on line 620

Chip Cheatham

Hi Chip,

On line 620 of event-organiser-ical-sync.php, there is

require_once( trailingslashit( __DIR__ ) . 'ical-functions.php' );

Could you try changing that to

require_once( plugin_dir_path( __FILE__ ) . 'ical-functions.php' );

It seems in the the last update some “php5.3+ only” code crept in (__DIR__ is only defined php5.3+). Let me know if that fixes the problem, and I’ll release an update as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience. All the best,

Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.