HTTP Error 500

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Wooding 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having an issue with my site and getting the HTTP Error 500. I’m looking at the error log and I see there are several items relating to Event Organiser.
    I disabled my plugins and was able to get back into wp-admin. I activated the plugins one by one. when i got to Event Organiser Pro, i get the error again.

Bryan Wooding

Hi Bryan,

I’ve been receiving and replying to your emails with respect to this. Unfortunately you don’t seem to have been receiving them.

This bug affects users running PHP 5.4 and older, but its been fixed in the latest 1.11.15 version; you can download that from your account.

Stephen Harris

THANK YOU!

Bryan Wooding
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.