Front End Submission Forms not showing Standard Fields

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Front End Submission Forms not showing Standard Fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nick Evans 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve just started to use Event Organiser Developer subscription and I’m having a problem with the FES extension.

As a starting point, I’m using the Twenty Twenty Three theme. I’m also using the default standard FES form that has fields for “Your Name”, “Email”, Event Start/End and Submit Button.

When I place this form on a front-end page using its shortcode, the form does not show the “Your Name” and “Email” fields. “Event Start/End and Submit fields show. I’ve tried this on two different test WordPress websites with same results.

Can you point me in the right direction to rectify this?

Thanks
    Nick

Nick Evans

I’ve realised that these fields don’t show if you’re logged in. They do show if you enable guest submissions.

Nick Evans
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.