Form templates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  backroads 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stephen,

Apparently, most of the form elements for the FES extension are hard-wired into the code. I’ve found some additional templates in the plugin’s directory but those do not cover all available elements. Is there a way to get full markup access to the form elements?

Regards,
    Lars

backroads

Hi Lars,

The next major release (1.3), which is due in early December shall provide templates for all elements, and they shall be able to over-ridden by copying the appropriate template to your theme.

Until then you can either register your own element View class or make the changes directly to the plug-in. Although I typically advise against doing so, since 1.3 is quite close to being released, in this case I would see the latter option is probably the easiest.

Stephen Harris

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m already looking forward to the 1.3 release, sounds brilliant. Until then the latter option should work for me.

backroads
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.