Form not loading on some events..

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Form not loading on some events..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

So I’ve created a new event, with everything exactly the same as an old event, except for all the dates (which now lie in the future).
    However, for some reason the ‘old’ event does show the booking form, and the new event not.. What’s going wrong?

http://www.demoweek.nl/?event=evenement-4 (does work)
    http://www.demoweek.nl/?event=test (doens’t work > not even the shortcode for the form..)

All the best,

Elise

Elise de Koning

Hi Elise,

It’s difficult to say from just the frontend (feel free to get in touch via this form with admin credentials if you want me to check the set up of the event). What I can say is that there are not tickets on sale for that event. That could be for any of the following reasons:

• There are no tickets
    • There are no tickets on sale (if you have set a sale period)
    • There are no tickets with quantity > 0
    • If selling by date, there are no tickets with the event’s date(s) selected

(The last point is a common mistake – when editing a ticket, if you see a datepicker on the right hand-side, click the ‘select all’ link).

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Aha! That last one did the trick.. Didn’t feel really intuitive, because I selected the date as well, so I thought I was good 🙂

Ah well, it works! Thanks 🙂

Elise

Elise de Koning

It’s a common UX problem that’s being looked it. I’m hoping it’ll be improved in the next major update.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.