FES with ticket creation options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

Unless I’m missing anything, is there a way to add tickets to the FES form? I know you can create tickets in the backend which is great, but I would like to allow users set their ticket prices at the time of the creation of the event., just like in MeetUp.

Please let me know,
    Best
    Vlad

Vladislav Gherciu

Hi Vlad

We spoke via e-mail a few weeks back. I just wanted to post here for everyone else’s benefit.

This is a planned feature for the 1.3.0 release. Development of this will start immediately after 1.2.0 is released in the next 1-2 weeks.

Stephen Harris

Thanks for the update Stephen, looking forward to V 1.3.0

Vladislav Gherciu

Hi Stephen,

Do you have any updates on this?

Thanks,
    Vlad

Vladislav Gherciu

Hi Vlad,
    The v1.2.0 release had been held back owing to priority given to releases for Event Organiser and Pro but development has started on FES 1.3, specifically this feature.

A problem has been identified, and one which requires an update to be made to Pro (what will be Pro 1.11.0), which has also contributed to the delay.

So FES 1.2.0 shall be released this weekend, with Pro 1.11.0 and then FES 1.3.0 shortly after. There is no set time for these last two releases but they should both be within 2-3 months.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.