FES error messages for incorrect datetime

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug FES error messages for incorrect datetime

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Owen Morris 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have a few users who insist on using keyboards instead of mice to do things, and then type in their dates and times in the wrong format.

The error message that comes back when this is done advises the user to enter their dates in the dd-mm-yyy format, which is fine, but I have had a complaint from a user who was getting this message and saying that he had entered the date in that format.

Turns out he was actually entering the time in the wrong format (H.i instead of H:i), but the error wasn’t mentioning this explicitly. The code doesn’t seem to allow for the error message to be filtered/changed. Can it be updated to include the time element, or have a filter added to it?

Owen Morris
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.