FES equivalent to this booking filter?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions FES equivalent to this booking filter?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there an FES equivalent to this? Thanks.

function my_booking_notification_email( $emails, $booking_id ){
    $emails = array(
    ‘example@example.com’, //you can specify multiple emails
    );
    return $emails;<br />
    }
    add_filter( ‘eventorganiser_booking_notification_email’, ‘my_booking_notification_email’, 10, 2 );

Craig Haller

There is eventorganiser_fes_admin_email which filters the email used, but its global and not aware of the event.

Are you trying to change the email, or CC emails based on the event?

Stephen Harris

Stephen: I sense you were away for a bit, hope it was fun if so.
    I needed anytime a new event is posted that an alert goes to two members of my team based on nothing but that there is a new event. I thought of doing it in event_created but figured that would include ical imports, etc.
    I ended up putting in a new email address then having my email server forward that email address to others as I need.
    -Craig

Craig Haller

Summer holidays 🙂

Yeah, the FES has far fewer hooks for email notifications than the booking notifications. I’ll release an update this week to add some additional filters.

Stephen Harris

Great. Looking forward to the new filters! And welcome back to work. lol

Craig Haller

1.8.0 has the following hooks added:

For the notification email sent to the submitter:

• eventorganiser_fes_submitted_event_email_body
    • eventorganiser_fes_submitted_event_email_subject
    • eventorganiser_fes_submitted_event_email_headers
    • eventorganiser_fes_submitted_event_email_attachments

All hooks pass the event ID and form object as parameters.

For the notification email sent to the admin email, this hook allows you to over-ride the recipient: eventorganiser_fes_submitted_event_admin_notification_email

You can pass an array to sent the “admin” notification email to multiple emails

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.