FES Confirmation & Notification Email

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions FES Confirmation & Notification Email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to list the results from each field that the submitter made in the form,
    so that the approver person does not have to login to wordpress to review??

Event Submission Form

For Example:

• Name, Phone, Email, Title, Schedule, Description, Venue, Category
    Karen Atherholt

Yes, you can use the %form_submission% e-mail tag to display the responses to the custom fields, as well as the event title, and start/end date.

Stephen Harris

This is still not working, I’ve notified you several times.

[removed license keys]

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Stephen Harris. Reason: Remove license keys from reply
    Karen Atherholt

Hi Karen,

I think you may not have recieved my reply to your e-mail you sent on 23rd February (regarding an issue with the edit event link in the notification e-mail). This shall be fixed in 1.1.5 due later today.

Regarding %form_submission% – there is a bug in that it doesn’t display any meta data fields (that is custom fields added and assigned a meta data key). This too will be fixed in 1.1.5.

My apologises for any convenience caused.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.