Feature Request for Post_Time = Event=Start Time

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums iCal Extension Feature Request for Post_Time = Event=Start Time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, is it possible so set a Post_time as the Starttime?

i need to make it possible for another query to sort the posts by starting time. how can i accomplish that?

Philip Klich

Hi Philip,

I’m not sure what you mean. You want the event creation time to be set as the start time? That would mean events in the future would not be displayed.

It is already to query events by starting time (and this is the default order when using eo_get_events().

If you want to set the ‘start time’ of posts (as well as events), then I’m afraid this isn’t possible: only events can have a start time.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.