Fatal Error in Bookings download

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Fatal Error in Bookings download

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I Get a Fatal Error when I want to download bookings for a specific event.
    Error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method EO_Export_Booking_Controller::run()
    in /customers/2/0/1/jazzpodiumdetor.nl/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/export/class-controller.php on line 126
    Oproepstack:
    1 EO_Export_Controller::simple_export()
    2 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287
    3 WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    4 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311
    5 WP_Hook::do_action()
    6 wp-includes/plugin.php:478
    7 do_action()
    8 wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/admin-actions.php:15
    9 eventorganiser_admin_action()
    10 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287
    11 WP_Hook::apply_filters()
    12 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311
    13 WP_Hook::do_action()
    14 wp-includes/plugin.php:478
    15 do_action()
    16 wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:45
    Querymonitor

Willem Habers

Hi Willem,

On that page do you see any javascript errors when looking in the browser developer tools?

I ask, because that function shouldn’t generally be called when performing a export. The plug-in should do a series of API calls which produce the export before the browser than downloads it. What I suspect is happening, is that there is a javascript error on the page which means the browser that client-side code is not run, but instead the page is re-rendered and in doing so is calling some legacy functions.

If you’d like me to take a look then please provide (via https://wp-event-organiser.com/contact/) log-in details for the website.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.