Fatal error if I try to save an event

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Fatal error if I try to save an event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When I try to save an event in the dashboard I get an fatal error.
    The error log says:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: array_map(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/edit.php:285
    Stack trace:

#0 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/edit.php(285): array_map('eo_format_datet...', false)
    #1 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): eventorganiser_pro_save_event(5465)
    #2 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/event-organiser-edit.php(418): do_action('eventorganiser_...', 5465)
    #5 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): eventorganiser_details_save(5465)
    #6 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(5465, Array)
    #7 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #8 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/post.php(4751): do_action('save_post', 5465, Object(WP_Post), true)
    #9 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-includes/post.php(4853): wp_insert_post(Array, false, true)
    #10 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-admin/includes/post.php(445): wp_update_post(Array)
    #11 /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-admin/post.php(227): edit_post()
    #12 {main}
    thrown in /www/htdocs/w019fd52/mannaz/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/admin/edit.php on line 285

What can I do?

Sven Albrecht

Hi Sven,

This will only happen if the event doesn’t have any dates. I can’t see how that would happen. I can ‘fix’ the symptom, but there appears to be some conflict with either WordPress or another plug-in, that is causing the events not to save.

What version of WordPress are you using? Do you perform any updates / install any new plugins or theme prior to this occurring?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.