Every Couple Days I Get A Internet Server Error

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Every Couple Days I Get A Internet Server Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Every couple days, some times more often I seem to get an internet Server Error for all pages except the home page and the back end admin pages. When this first happen I shut down all my plugins and restarted them. It reset the site and fixed the problem. A day later it happen again. I went though each plugin and shut it off one by one. Once I got your plugin and shut it off it fixed the problem. I waited for it to happen again so I could make sure this was caused from the events plugin. Today the pages went down as before, I went directly to events plugin and disabled it and it fixed the problem. As of today I am looking for a new plugin. I am letting you know because I really liked your plugin and wish I did not have to use something else.

Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. This seems very odd – there is nothing I can immediately think of that would cause an internet server error except on the admin and home pages. Given the severity of the problem, the symptoms and its occurrence it could be (in part at least) and issue with the server you are using. You should contact them and ask them to look into.

If you do, and they get back to you, feel free to post here. If its something in EO that’s causing the problem – or at event something whether EO can be improved, then I’d be keen to get to the bottom of this!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.