Events with custom dates are not included in ical feed

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Events with custom dates are not included in ical feed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We noticed that when we create a recurring event with some random dates
    (so not a structurally recuring like every week or month) the instances of this event can not be found in the ical feed that is generated from the plugin.

Could anyone check if this issue is reproducible?
    The event can be recurring on different days for a couple of weeks.

kind regards,

René

Rene Kroes

Hi Rene,

The added dates should appears as RDATE in the iCal feed. Do you have a link to you the URL?

What calendar application are you using to subscribe to the feed?

Stephen Harris

Hi Rene,

I’ve just seen your email with the iCal feed. I was able to import the feed into my website. The event question had dates:

• 3rd oct
      • 7th nov
      • 14 nov
      • 12 dec
      • 19 de

The dates (apart from the first), were listed in the RDATE property of the event. It might be the application you’re using to import the events doesn’t support RDATE?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.