Events showing sold out

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff Hollyoake 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I upgraded to Event Organiser Pro 2.0.1 recently and this seems a coincidence but some of my existing events are showing sold out when they are not. So I am wondering if there is a bug. Most of my events have caps but for ones showing sold out there is 1 ticket type available and I have not sold the allocated or capped amount.

Christian Willis

I had some other tickets for the event that I had setup but had not put on sale yet (I just had the number of spaces for those tickets set to 0) and then I deleted them and that made the other tickets available. Seems like a possible bug as I have always set events up like this without issues.

Christian Willis

Hi Christian,

Setting a ticket to 0 shoudn’t impact the availability of the other tickets.

I wasn’t able to reproduce this, but if it happens again please let me know and I’ll investigate further.

Stephen Harris

I sent a bugfix for that.

add this at line 333 of events-organiser-pro/includes/booking-actions.php

if ($qty === 0) {
    // skip tickets not selected in the booking form.
    continue;
    }

Michael Fritz

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the patch. I can see what’s happening, but its not clear to me why the booking form is sending unavailable ticket IDs, albeit with an quantity of zero.

I’ve sent you an email, and hopefully I’ll be able to get to the bottom of it.

Stephen Harris

hi this same issue is happening for me too and when i add

($qty === 0) {
    // skip tickets not selected in the booking form.
    continue;
    }

to line 333 it makes the page not work

Do you guys have a new fix for this/
    Thanks
    Laurence.

p.s. if it is any help, the ticket with 0 quanity is the last one in my ticket list.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Laurence Manchee.
    Laurence Manchee

Hi Laurence,

That advice relates to an older version of the plug-in.

I’ll be in touch via email to investigate this issue.

Stephen Harris

Just sent an email

Stephen Harris

This problem will happen if you have made a custom theme and have not included ‘wp_footer()’ in footer.php

Jeff Hollyoake
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.