events listing by date then occurrences since update to 2.0

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug events listing by date then occurrences since update to 2.0

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey Stephen

I updated to 2.0 and since then I’ve added new recurring events, but when viewed in the front end the new events get listed by dates and all their occurrences together and then all the rest of the events before the 2.0 update by their dates. Any Ideas?

I’m using a custom query

$events = new WP_Query( array( 'post_type'=>'event','posts_per_page'=> 100,'events_start_after'=>'today', 'showpastevents' => false));

haleeben

Don’t worry, I found out that it was a conflict with another plugin “Post Types Order”.

haleeben

Yup, there are known ‘issues’ with that 🙂

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.