Events disapare

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chris 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Every day the events posted on our home page (widget sidebar) disapear.
    When i edit an event the events show up again.

How to solve this?

Michel

Hi Michel,

I have to say this quite a bizarre bug report. I can’t think what might cause it – though since it is ‘fixed’ when you update an event it makes me think that it could be a cache issue (updating an event is one way to clear the cache).

Is it just the event list widget? Has this always occurred, or is it a recent development?

Stephen Harris

Thanks for your reply.
    I have tested it also with another widget. But then also after a few hours the events are gone….
    If i edit an event they are back again.

michel

Hi Michel,

I am having a similar problem with my site http://staugustinescouts.org.nz/scouts/scouts-actvity-plan/

With Version 1.8.5 which is again not displaying all the events for the current and last month in the calendar view.
    [eo_fullcalendar category=’scout-events,group-events,jamboree-events’ headerRight=’today,prev,next,month,basicWeek’]

However the event list correctly shows them.
    [eo_events event_category=’group-events,scout-events,jamboree-events’ showpastevents=true event_start_after=13-2-2013 event_start_before=17-4-2013]

chris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.