Event tag pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gareth 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I’ve just noticed on my site using Events-Organiser, pages I’d set up to show events for a specific tag have stopped working:
    http://www.bookeventsforchildren.co.uk/events/tag/library-event/
    However, it looks like the tags are still correctly being held against the event (see ‘Type of event’ in the listing):
    http://www.bookeventsforchildren.co.uk/events/event/miki-theatre-tour-with-slot-machine-theatre-company/

Am I doing something wrong or has this feature been disabled?

BTW Love the plug-in!

Thanks
    Gareth

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Nope, the event tags are staying put :).

Just checked out the site – my first thought is its probably a permalink issue – you’re being redirect to a 404 page, rather than displaying ‘no events found’. Visiting your WordPress Settings > Permalinks page will flush the rewrite rules, and that may fix it. If not this plug-in is the best I’ve found in terms of analysing rewrite rules, and that my help shed some light.

I’m assuming the tags still appear in the admin? (Should do – as trying to display taxonomy terms for a de-registered taxonomy should prompt some errors). Are you using event categories at all – if so, do they work?

Stephen Harris

Stephen

Thanks so much for the quick turnaround and great support. That worked a treat!

Oddly the categories were still working it was just the tags – a quick flush of the permalinks did the job.

Keep up the great work.

Gareth

Gareth
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.