Event organiser pro conflict with option tree plugin

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Event organiser pro conflict with option tree plugin

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Not so much a bug, but there is a css conflict between the events organiser pro plugin and option tree plugin. I use option tree to build settings pages for my themes, but at the moment the theme options page in the admin panel becomes unusable if I have events organiser pro activated.

Ideally I want to keep using option tree so I wanted to find out if there is a relatively easy way of editing the the events organiser pro’s css to stop admin panel conflicts with this plugin.

Thanks.

Sam

Actually please ignore my previous pos, the option tree plugin is working with the event organiser pro plugin activated. The css conflicts slightly, but it is now usable for me.

Sam

Is this the plug-in: http://wordpress.org/plugins/option-tree/ ? If so, I’ll take a look and make any necessary adjustments…

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.