event-organiser-discount-codes Abandoned?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug event-organiser-discount-codes Abandoned?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Harding 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I keep getting warming messages from my security plug in that “The Plugin “event-organiser-discount-codes/event-organiser-discount-codes.php” appears to be abandoned (updated 25th November 2017, tested to WP 4.9).”

Is it abandoned? I hope not.

Kim Harding

Actually the same goes for:
    The Plugin “event-organiser-fes/event-organiser-fes.php” appears to be abandoned (updated 11th May 2017, tested to WP 4.7.4).
    The Plugin “Event Organiser CSV” appears to be abandoned (updated 25th May 2015, tested to WP 4.2.23).
    The Plugin “Event Organiser Posterboard” appears to be abandoned (updated 14th September 2016, tested to WP 4.6.14).
    The Plugin “event-organiser-ical-sync/event-organiser-ical-sync.php” appears to be abandoned (updated 18th July 2016, tested to WP 4.5.3).

Kim Harding

Same problem here… support ticket open since January. Anybody knows, what is happening?

edith mayerhofer

I think the security plug-in is basing that on the ‘tested up to’ and last updated version.

So you can safely ignore them; I only update plug-ins to address compatibility issues new WordPress versions, so if you’re on the latest version you should be fine.

Stephen Harris

Thanks

Kim Harding
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.