Event Date Extened One Day Myteriously

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Event Date Extened One Day Myteriously

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg MacKinnon 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen:

I have set up an event for January 30, 2015 from 12:00 – 2:00 PM. It is clearly correct on the Edit Event page.

However, on the Events page it lists the event as Start: January 30, 2015 from 12:00 PM and End: January 31, 2015 2:00 PM. It shows the same in the Calendar view as well.

Deleting and recreating the event had the same results.

This is the only event that does this out of all that I have created so far. What could be going on?

Thanks.

Greg

Greg MacKinnon

Hi Greg,

My apologies, there appears to be a bug with the duration calculation (present since late 2.8.*). It will affect any days late in the month. There’s an easy fix, and I’ll be releasing an update shortly once additionally unit tests have been added.

Stephen Harris

Thank you.

Greg MacKinnon
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.